Bacon Crab Mushroom Caps
- 1 can (120 g) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup Kraft Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 6 slices Maple Leaf Ready Crisp Bacon (crumbled)
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 36 medium mushroom caps, cleaned
Heat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except mushroom caps. Fill mushroom caps with crabmeat mixture. Place on baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Bats & Bones Brownie Pizza
- 1 pkg Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix (400 g)
- Yellow and Red food colouring (15 drops yellow, 3 drops red)
- 2 cups Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 bar each of Cadbury Caramilk, Mr. Big, Wunderbar, Crispy Crunch, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tbsp Halloween Sprinkles
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package and spread onto the bottom of a 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudge crumbs. Do not over bake. Cool 30 minutes.
Add food colouring to Cool Whip, stir gently until well blended. Spread over brownie and top with remaining ingredients. Cut into wedges.
Pizza can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 can (284 mL) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 4 cups chopped Maple Leaf Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups frozen mixed Green Giant Vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Betty Crocker Bisquick Biscuit mix
- 3 tbsp milk
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8″ square baking pan. In a bowl, combine soup and 3/4 sour cream. Blend well. Add chicken, vegetables, and cheese. Mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
In a separate bowl, mix together bisquick biscuit mix, 1/4 sour cream, and milk. Stir until stiff dough forms. Drop heavy spoonfuls of dough mixture on top of chicken mixtures. You should have 6 mounds.
Bake for 35 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and chicken mixture is bubbly. Serves 6.
Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup lightly packed Rogers Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Rogers White Sugar
- 1 Fine Foods Egg
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Club House Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Fine Foods White Flour
- 3/4 tsp Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Spice Cargo Cinnamon
- 3 cups Robin Hood Quick Oats
- 1-1/2 cups Golden Boy Raisins
- 1 cup Nestle Smarties
Cream butter, add white and brown sugar, egg, water, and vanilla, together on medium speed with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture beating on low speed until blended. Stir in oats, raisins and smarties. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets. Press flat for crisp cookies, leave rounded for chewy cookies.
Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes. Do not over bake.
Chicken or Turkey Tetrazzini
- 2-150 g packages Maple Leaf Grilled Chicken or Turkey Strips
- 4 strips Maple Leaf Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 – 8 oz package Catelli uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Robin Hood Flour
- 1 can Campbell’s Chicken Broth
- 1 cup half & half cream
- 1 tsp Spice Cargo Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Ground Spice Cargo Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Armstrong Mozza Cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- For topping: 1/4 cup grated Kraft Parmesan Cheese and 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
In a large non-stick skillet, sauté mushrooms, red pepper, green pepper, and onion in 2 tbsp butter. Remove and keep warm.
Cook spaghetti, according to package directions. In a skillet, melt butter and blend in flour. Gradually stir in the broth and half & half. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until sauce begins to thicken. Add chicken/turkey strips and bacon.
Add garlic powder, salt & pepper. Blend in the mozza and parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until cheese melts. Stir in the sautéed vegetables and black olives. Heat through.
Place spaghetti on a large platter, pour sauce/chicken mixture over top.
Top with remaining parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and serve.
Chocolate Eclair Squares
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg (3.4 oz each) JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz) Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 64 Nilla Squares
- 2 squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Beat milk and pudding mix with whisk, 2 minutes. Stir in Cool Whip. Arrange 16 wafers on bottom of 8″ square dish; cover with 1/3 pudding mixture.
Microwave chocolate in microwavable bowl on high 1 minute or until melted when stirred. Drizzle over dessert. Garnish with Cool Whip Whipped Topping (in a can) just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Dip
- 4-7″ Wonder+ Wrapz
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 kiwi, 1 orange, 1 apple, 5 strawberries, or a combination of your choice of fruit
- 1 tbsp of Smuckers Wildberry Jam, or any flavour of your choice
Heat oven to 350°F. Mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Lightly spread water of the Wonder Wrapz and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the Wonder Wrapz. Cut the Wonder Wrapz into eights and cook in the over for 5-6 minutes.
Cut up the assorted fruit into bite size pieces. Mix the fruit with the Smuckers Jam. Serve in a small bowl. Serve the fruit dip in a small bowl, place the bowl in the middle of a large platter spreading the cooked cinnamon sugar Wonder Wrap pieces around the bowl of dip.
Classic Bangers & Mash
- 1 pkg McCain Purely Potatoes
- 2 Knorr OXO Chicken Boullion Sachets
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup Dairyland melted butter
- 1 tbsp Crisco Cooking Oil
- 8 links Lilydale Turkey Sausage or links of Pork Sausage
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cans Campbell’s Franco American Beef Gravy
- 2 tsp Clubhouse Dried Oregano
Prepare McCain Purely Potatoes as directed on package. Stir the OXO chicken bouillon sachets into the warm milk until dissolved. Stir the milk mixture and butter into the potatoes. Mash the potatoes until smooth and creamy.
Heat the cooking oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pierce the sausages in a few places with a fork and place them into the skillet. Cook, turning often, until golden brown and the juices run clear, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Remove fro skillet and drain on paper towel.
Using the same skillet, add the onion rings. Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions are golden, but still crisp, about 5 minutes. Heat the gravy in pan over medium heat.
To serve, scoop the potatoes onto a large serving plate. Arrange sausages over potatoes, top with the onions, drizzle with gravy, and sprinkle with oregano.
Country Eggs in Tortilla Cups
- 4 flour tortillas (6″)
- cooking spray
- 3 cups frozen shredded has brown potatoes (from 32 oz bag)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- salsa if desired
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- sour cream if desired
Heat oven to 400°F. Place 4 (5 oz) custard cups on a cookie sheet. To make the tortillas more pliable, warm them as directed on the package. Spray both sides of each tortilla lightly with the cooking spray. Place tortilla inside each of the cups, gently pressing into cup. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, and salt with a fork or wire whisk until well mixed. Set aside.
Meanwhile, melt butter in 10″ nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes and bell pepper in skillet for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are light golden brown, reduce heat to medium. Push potatoes to one side of the skillet; careful, pour eggs into open side of skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until eggs are almost set; sprinkle with cheese and cover 1 minute or until cheese melts.
Remove tortillas from cups; place upright on serving plates. Spoon 1/4 each of the potato and egg mixture into each tortilla chip. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Cream Cheese & Berry Thintini
- 1/2 cup Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Smucker’s Strawberry or Raspberry jam or preserves
- 4 D’Italiano Thintini Original or 100% Whole Wheat, split and toasted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
Combine Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Smuckers Jam until almost blended. Spread cut sides of all D’Italiano Thininis with cheese mixture. Top 4 pieces with sliced strawberries. Cut in half and serve.
Creamy Macaroni Casserole
- 2 cups Primo Elbow Macaroni
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 14 oz Hunt’s Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Frito Lay Tostitos Salsa
- 1-1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 3 oz Kraft Philadephia Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Club House Ground Cumin
- 2 cups Kraft Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Club House Black Pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. After draining, toss with 1 tsp olive oil. Set aside. In a large skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add beef and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring until soft. Add cumin and season with pepper. Add tomato sauce and salsa. Cook, stirring, until mixture bubbles and thickens, about 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine. Set aside. Transfer drained macaroni to lightly greased 9″x13″ baking dish. Spoon sauce evenly over macaroni. Dollop cream mixture on top of sauce and spread out. Scatter cheese over top. Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until it bubbles around edges. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.
Crunchy Asian Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup Kraft Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Rogers Sugar
- 2 tbsp China Lily Soya Sauce
- 2 pkg. Sapporo Ramen Noodle Soup mix
- 2 pkg. (16 oz each) coleslaw blend
- 4 boneless, skinless, Lilydale Chicken Breasts, cubed and cooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Golden Boy Sunflower Kernals
- 1/2 cup Golden Boy Sliced Almonds
Mix dressing, stir in sugar and soya sauce. Break apart noodles, place in large bowl. Discard seasoning packet or reserve for another use. Add coleslaw blend, onions, sunflower kernels and almonds in noodles, mix lightly.
Add dressing, toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Crunchy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1-1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long grain white rice
- 1/2 tsp Club House Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Club House Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Club House Paprika
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 1/2 cup Saputo Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Green Giant Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 cup crushed cheese flavoured tortilla chips
- chopped parsley & green onions for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a 13″x19″ baking dish combine together soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, and vegetables. Top with chicken. Season chicken if desired. Cover with foil.
Bake at 375°F for 50 minutes or until chicken and rice are done. Top with cheese. Replace foil. Let stand until cheese melts (about 10 minutes). Just before serving, top with crushed tortilla chips.
Garnish with parsley and sliced green onions. Serves 4.
Crunchy Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
- 250 mL Catelli Bistro Rainbow Pasta
- 125 mL chopped celery
- 75 mL thinly sliced radish
- 125 mL Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 2.5 mL salt
- 150 mL Saputo Shredded Cheese
- 3-4 chopped green onions
- 15 mL chopped fresh parsley
- 125 mL Dairyland Sour Cream
- 2.5 mL Club House Celery Seed
- 2.5 mL Club House Pepper
Boil 2L water and cook pasta according to directions. Drain and cool. Mix all ingredients except for cheese. Pour over drained cooked pasta. Toss lightly. Add shredded cheese and stir gently. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 pkg (250 g) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, brick, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 25% less sodium Campbell’s Chicken Broth
- 3 lb red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 12 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped Olymel Cooked Ham
- 2 cups Kraft Shredded Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Green Giant Frozen Peas
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13″x9″ baking dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and chicken broth in a large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, ham and 1 3/4 cups of the shredded cheese and peas. Stir gently to coat all ingredients.
Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
Bake for 1 hour or until heated through and potatoes are tender.
Eight Layers of Awesome…Dip
- 2-3 Lilydale Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1 pkg (35 g) Old El Paso Taco Seasonings
- 1 can (398 mL) Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 1 tsp Spice Cargo Cumin
- 2-3 tubs (227 g) Yucatan Guacamole
- 1 (430 mL) Tostitos Salsa
- 2 cups Saputo Shredded Taco Nacho Cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1 can (398 mL) Selection Black Olives
- 1 (500 mL) tub of Dairyland Sour Cream
Cook thawed chicken breast in skillet 7-8 minutes per side. Once cooked, shred chicken breast and place back in skillet. Add taco seasoning, 1 cup of water, and simmer until liquid is absorbed. Warm refried beans on stove top or in microwave and add in 1 tsp cumin. Spread bean mixture into a 13″x9″ pan. Cover with layers of guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
Top with seasoned chicken, shredded cheese, onions, and black olives. Serve with Tostitos Tortilla Chips.
Feta Chicken Salad Wrap
- 2 cans (142 g) Maple Leaf Chicken Chunks
- 2 large stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 6 tbsp Kraft Mayo
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 (200 g) container Saputo Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp Club House Dried Dill Weed
- salt & McCormick’s Pepper to taste
- 4 Casa Mendosa Tortilla Wraps
- 4 leaves leaf lettuce
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, sliced
Blend above ingredients together in a bowl. Divide filling evenly into 4 portions. Place one tortilla wrap on counter with one leaf of lettuce. Place one portion of filling onto lettuce. Top with 2 slices of tomato. Fold up wrap. Continue for remaining portions. Serve.
Foil Pack Taco Chicken Dinner
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 lb/450 g)
- 4 tsp Club House Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Saputo Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pace Salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Heat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning mix. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on centre of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top with chicken, cheese and salsa.
Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place 0n 10″x15″ basking pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Cool 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with sour cream and serve.
- 4 Jet-Puffed Kraft Marshmallows
- 8 Honey Maid Graham Wafers and mix & match your recipe from these options…
- Filling Options:
- 2 tbsp Kraft Pure Strawberry Jam
- 2 tbsp Skippy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cadbury Chocolate Candy Bar
- 2 tbsp Kraft Philidelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- Fruit Choices:
- 8 Strawberry Slices
- 8 Banana Slices
- 8 Raspberries
- 16 Blueberries
Roast marshmallow over barbecue until lightly browned and melted inside, about 1 minute. Spread or top each of 4 Honey Maid Graham Wafers with 1/4 of the filling. Top each square with Jet-Puffed Marshmallow.
Top with fruit and second graham wafer; press top lightly to secure. Serve warm.
Grandma Bachynski’s Marshmallow Balls
- 1/2 cup Fine Foods 50/50 Butter Blend
- 1/2 cup Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1-170 g pack Mackintosh’s Mack Toffee, unwrapped
- 3 cups Kellogg’s Holiday Rice Krispies or Regular Rice Krispies
- 24 Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
Place butter, condensed milk and toffee in top of a double boiler or a heat-proof medium bowl set over boiling water. Cook, stirring often, for about 30 minutes or until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat, keeping toffee mixture set over hot water.
Place Rice Krispies into a shallow bowl. Dip marshmallows, one at a time, into toffee mixture and then quickly into Rice Krispies and place onto a large wax paper-lined baking sheet to cool and set.
Return toffee mixture to heat if it becomes too thick.
Great West Chicken Burritos
- 4 Lilydale Chicken Breasts
- 4 Casa Mendosa Flour Tortillas, 8 or 10″
- 1 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 2 Fine Foods Eggs
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/3 cup Kraft Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash pepper, optional
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Keep warm. Melt margarine in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F). Pour egg mixture into skillet with chicken; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Spoon chicken and egg mixture onto warm tortillas. Top with cheese and picante or salsa sauce. Roll up. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 1-284 mL can of Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Club House Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 bag of McCains Purely Potatoes, White Chunk
- 1 small onion diced
- 1-1/2 cup Green Giant Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 cups Fine Foods Indulgence Ham, diced
- 1/2 cup Grated Armstrong Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. In an 8″x8″ casserole dish, combine cream of celery soup with milk and pepper to taste. Layer frozen McCain Purely Potatoes on the soup mixture, layer diced onions, frozen mixed vegetables, and top with diced ham. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
Remove cover and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes.
Helen’s Harvest Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 15-20 Dare Gingersnap Cookies
- 1/2 cup Golden Boy Pecans, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp Fine Foods 50/50 Blend Margarine & Butter, melted
- 8 oz Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Rogers Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Club House Artificial Vanilla Extract
- 1 Fine Foods Egg
- 14 oz can ED Smith Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 6 oz can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Spice Cargo Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Rogers Sugar
- 2 Fine Foods Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp each Spice Cargo Ginger and Nutmeg
Crush gingersnap cookies to make 1 cup crumbs. Combine crumbs, nuts and margarine. Press on bottom of 9″ springform pan. Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Mix well until blended. Add egg. Mix well. Pour over crust. Chill Combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Carefully ladle over cheese mixture. Bake at 325°F for 1 hour and 35 minutes or until set. Loosen cake from rim of pan. Cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Garnish with Cool Whip and chopped pecans.
Henry Martin’s Chili
- 1 to 1-1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stick of celery, chopped
- 2 cans 398 mL Bush Beans Pork & Beans
- 2 can 398 mL Primo Kidney Beans
- 1 can 540 mL Alymer Tomatoes
- 1 can 284 mL Money’s Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup Rogers Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Alymer Ketchup
- 1 tsp Spice Cargo Chili Powder
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce to taste
Brown meat, onion, celery, pork and beans, in a large skillet on medium heat. Add kidney beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, ketchup, onion soup mix, brown sugar, and chill powder. Mix well. Reduce heat to low, cover. Simmer approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Add worcestershire sauce to taste.
- 1 pkg (2 layer mix) Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow or White Cake Mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) Lime Jell-O
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Up Snacks (1 red & 1 green)
- 4 Old Dutch Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Jet Puffed Miniature Marshmallow, cut into quarters
Prepare and bake cake mix in 9″x13″ baking pan as directed on package. Cool completely. Invert cake onto large platter; remove pan. Using small sharp knife, cut out a shallow free form “golf course” from centre of the cake. Reserve removed cake for another use.
Stir boiling water into dry gelatine in medium bowl until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate about 1 hour until slightly thickened. Pour thickened gelatine into centre of cake. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Stir slightly cooled melted chocolate into whipped topping until well blended. Frost borders and side of cake with whipped topping mixture. Cut out small triangle from the red fruit roll. Attach to pretzel stick. Place in centre to resemble flag. Using sharp knife, cut green fruit roll up into strips and attach to remaining pretzel sticks to form trees. Use some of the darker reserved crumbs to make sand traps. Roll marshmallow quarters into balls and place near flag for the golf ball. Store any leftover cake in the refrigerator.
Mint Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg (99 g) Kraft Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding
- 4 Fine Foods Eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Fine Foods Oil
- 1/2 tsp Club House Peppermint Extract
- 8 drops Clubhouse Green Food Colouring
- 1 pkg (8 squares) Kraft Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 20 chocolate-covered Hershey’s Thin Mint Candies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, extract, and food colouring into a large bowl. Beat on low speed with electric mixer on low speed just until blended. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes. Stir in chocolate. Pour into greased and floured 9″x13″ baking pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Do not over bake. Remove cake from oven. Place candies in single layer on top of cake. Return to oven. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until candies begin to melt. Immediately spread melted candies evenly over cake to cover top of cake. Cool completely.
Monster Coffin Cake
- 1 Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix (3 Fine Foods Eggs, 1 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup Fine Foods Vegetable Oil as per package)
- 1/3 pkg Grape Kool-Aid
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese (1/2 of 250 g pkg) softened
- 2-1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 10 Jet Puffed Miniature Marshmallows and 1 Jet Puffed Marshmallow
- 150 g pkg Allan Squirmies
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- green food colouring
- black decorating gel
Mix cake batter as per instructions on the back of the package. Divide into two greased loaf pans and bake at 325°F for 40 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before cutting cake (you will only use one of these for the recipe).
Cut cake in half lengthwise. Lay on half flat and place the other one next to it on it’s side to create the open coffin shape.
In a large bowl, dissolve Kool-Aid in hot water. Add softened cream cheese and beat with electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Frost all sides of the cake.
Crush 11 of the Oreo cookies and press into the icing on the outside of the coffin. Paint all the marshmallows with green food colouring. Place the last Oreo in the centre of the coffin for the Monster’s body. Place the big marshmallow as the head, 5 mini marshmallows for the legs, two for the arms and two for the ears.
Use the black decorating gel for eyes and mouth. Place Allan Squirmies around and/or on the coffin for decoration. You can use the black decorating gel to draw more decorations.
My Secret Recipe – Zucchini Torte by Karen Silvester
- 3 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 tsp Club House Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cups Fine Foods Oil
- 4 Fine Foods Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Armstrong Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Betty Crocker Bisquick
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients together and bake in a grease 9″x9″ pan for 35 minutes or until cooked.
Oikos “Greek” Key Lime Pie
- 5 Fine Food Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Oikos Greek Yogurt, vanilla
- 14 oz Eagle Brand Sweetened, Condensed, Low Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeeze lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 9″ prepared crust with Christie Honeymaid Graham Crumbs
- low fat Dairyland Whipped Cream for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F. Blend or whisk together the egg yolks, Oikos Greek Yogurt, condensed milk, lime juice and zest. Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake for 15 to 18 minutes until set. Cool in refrigerator for at least one hour before topping with whipped cream and a slice of lime.
Outrageous Chocolate Cranberry Fudge Cake
- 2/3 cup (150 mL0 Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Becel Margarin
- 2 Fine Foods Large Eggs
- 1 ounce (28 g) Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) Selection Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Robin Hood All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Rogers Sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Blue Ribbon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup (50 mL0 Dairyland Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Selection Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
Heat oven to 325°F (160°C). Line an 8″ round cake pan with foil. Coat foil with cooking spray. Dust pan with flour, tapping to remove excess. Microwave 2/3 cups chocolate chips, butter, and unsweetened chocolate in large microwave- safe bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Return to microwave for 30 additional seconds if necessary to melt chocolate. Stir in cranberry sauce and sugar; mixing well. Add eggs, vanilla, flour, and baking powder, stirring until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Refrigerate one hour or until cold.
Microwave cream and chocolate chips together in medium microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute on high. Stir until smooth. Return to microwave for additional 30 seconds if necessary to melt chocolate. Add cranberry sauce, mixing well. Turn cake out onto flat serving plate. Remove foil. Spread glaze over top allowing some to drip down the sides of the cake. Chill about 1 hour or until glaze is firm. Can be made a day ahead of time. Store at room temperature.
Pork Tenderloin with Hearty Salad and Garlic Bread
- 1-500 g Marc Angelo BBQ Pork Tenderloin or Sweet Chili Lime Tenderloin
- 1-675 g D’Italiano Italian Style Thick Slice Bread or 1 small Italian Loaf
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tsp Club House Minced Garlic or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head leaf lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 can 540 mL Primo Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
Cook tenderloin on barbecue as directed on package. Use D’Italiano Italian Style Thick Slice Bread and slice in half lengthwise. Mix together butter and garlic, spread on both sides of cut loaf, sandwich together both halves. Wrap in foil, place in barbecue for final 4 to 5 minutes of tenderloin’s cooking time.
Turn together the final four ingredients with your favourite salad dressing. Serve tenderloin with garlic bread and salad.
Quick Cheesy Pepper Dip
- 1 cup Dairyland Sour Cream
- 1 (200 g) container Saputo Fetos Feta Cheese, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Kraft Light Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup Armstrong Old Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Club House Minced Garlic
- Lemon zest, finely grated, to taste
- McCormick’s Ground Pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp Club House Red Pepper Flakes or more, to taste
- Frito Lay Tostitos Tortilla Chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a 9″ baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the tortilla chips. Bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack until the mixture is bubbling. Serve with the Tostitos Tortilla Chips.
- 2 baked round white cake layers (9″) cooled
- 2 pkg (250 g each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 pkg (425 g each) frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed, drained with syrup reserved
- 2 squares Baker’s Bittersweet Chocolate, grated, divided
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Slice each cake layer in half horizontally to make four 1/2″ thick rounds. Beat cream cheer, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add 2 cups of the whipped topping, mix well.
Place one of the cake rounds in the bottom of large glass serving bowl. Drizzle with 1/4 of the raspberry syrup, cover evenly with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tbsp of the grated chocolate and top with 1/3 of the raspberries. Repeat all layers twice.
Cover with remaining cake round, drizzle with remaining raspberry syrup. Top with layers of the remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle remaining chocolate over top of dessert. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Juice it Up…Garnish with fresh berries. Substitute in place of frozen raspberries in syrup use 2 pkg (300 g each) frozen raspberries, thawed and 1 1/2 cup orange juice.
Root Beer BBQ Beans & Grilled Parmesan Bread
Root Beer BBQ Beans Ingredients:
- 5 slices Lilydale Daystarters Bacon Flavoured Turkey, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (796 mL) cans Heinz Maple Style Beans
- 1 cup A&W Root Beer
- 2 tbsp Crosby’s Dark Molasses
- 1/2 tsp Keen’s Dry Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Spice Cargo Garlic Salt
- 1/8 tsp lemon juice; pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 whole celery stalks
Grilled Parmesan Bread Ingredients:
- 1 can (235 g) Pillsbury Original Crescents
- 2 tbsp Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 tbsp Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
Cook the bacon with the onions in a medium saucepan over a grill or side burner until the bacon is brown and crisp, and the onions have become transparent and are just starting to brown. Add all the remaining ingredients. Bring to boil over medium-high heat; then reduce the heat and simmer, stirring often, until the mixture is slightly thickened, about 20 minutes. Remove the celery and serve the beans hot.
Heat barbecue to low heat. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Brush both sides of each with dressing and sprinkle with cheese. Place sheet of greased foil on barbecue grate, top with dough triangles. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until bread is done and lightly browned on both sides. Serve warm.
Ruth’s Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- 1-1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 Fine Foods Large Egg
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Club House Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic or 2 tsp Club House Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Weston’s Brownberry Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Hunt’s Tomato Paste
- fresh mushrooms
- Armstrong Cheese Melts Slices
Mix above ingredients thoroughly. Makes at least 6-8 patties. Barbecue or fry on medium heat in a little vegetable oil, until well browned and firm to touch. Top with slice of Armstrong Cheese Melts and a few sautéed mushrooms.
Sage and Turkey Pasta
- 500 g Lilydale Turkey Smokies
- 540 mL can Aylmer Accents Stewed Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 156 mL can Tomato Paste
- A handful fresh Sage, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan or freshly grated
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 g Catelli Pasta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Kraft Parmesan or freshly grated, for garnish
- A few whole Sage leaves fried in oil, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut up turkey smokies into one inch sections. Mix roughly chopped stewed tomatoes with tomato paste and parmesan. Place tomato mixture, turkey smokies and fresh sage in a baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until the sauce has thickened. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water, according to the instructions on the package. Drain, add to the baking dish and toss well with the tomatoes and smokies
Garnish with grated parmesan and a few whole sage leaves fried in oil until crisp.
- 2 cans (213 g each) Gold Seal Pink Salmon, drained, skin and bones discarded
- 1 pkg (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1 tbsp Realemon Lemon Juice
Mix all ingredients. Shape into 8 patties using about 1/2 cup stuffing mixture for each patty. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add patties to skillet in batches. Cook 6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides, turning carefully after 3 minutes.
Serve with a tossed salad for a light meal.
Sausage Penne Bake
- 2-1/2 cup uncooked dry penne pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup
- 2/3 cup 1% milk
- 1 pkg Lilydale Mild Italian Sausage
- 2 tbsp whole grain Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mixture coarsely chopped onion and mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove sausages from casing and scramble fry to brown sausage in a skillet. Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and adding peas the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain. In a large bowl combine pasta, peas, soup, milk, browned sausage, mustard, lemon juice, half the cheese, and onion-mushroom mixture. Transfer to a greased 9″x13″ baking dish.
Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with black pepper. Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serves 4.
Schwarties Hash Browns
- 1 kg bag frozen hash browns
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2-284 mL tins Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- grated onion and salt to taste
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Thaw potatoes slightly. Mix first 6 ingredients in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 1 hour. Serves 8 to 10. Garnish with green onions and cheddar cheese.
Scrambled Egg & Sausage Muffins
- 1/4 cup Selection Frozen Corn (or lightly cooked, chopped broccoli)
- 3 Fine Foods Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooked Lilydale Daystarters Breakfast Sausage, diced. In place of sausage, diced ham or crispy bacon can be used.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Measure out corn and allow to thaw, (or if using broccoli, cook lightly in microwave). Spray a 12-cup mini muffin pan (or 6 cups of a regular-sized muffin pan), with non-stick cooking spray or brush well with Fine Foods Oil, (kids can help with this task).
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, and milk. Ad in corn (or broccoli) and sausage. Pour egg mixture into greased muffin cups, dividing evenly. Bake about 20 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and let stand to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 8 slices Schneiders Bacon, chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Robin Hood or Fine Foods Flour
- 1 carton Kitchen Basics Chicken Stock, divided
- 3 lb (1.4 kg) large Baking Potatoes (about 6), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups Saputo Shredded Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Chives or Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dairyland Skim Milk
- 1/2 cup Dairyland Light Sour Cream
Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 tbsp drippings in skillet. Add onions, cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in flour; cook and stir 1 min. Add 1 cup broth; cook and stir 2 min. or until sauce comes to boil and thickens. Pour into slow cooker. Stir in remaining broth and potatoes; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or HIGH 5 to 6 hours).
Use slotted spoon to transfer 4 cups potatoes to medium bowl; mash until smooth. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese to remaining mixture in slow cooker; stir until melted. Stir in mashed potatoes and milk; cook, covered, 5 min. or until heated through.
Place cooked bacon on paper towel-covered microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or until heated through. Serve soup topped with bacon, remaining cheese, sour cream, chives or green onions.
Makes: 8 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each • Prep Time: 35 min • Total Time: 8 hr 35 min
Strawberry & Pear Quesadillas
- 4 Fine Foods Eggs
- 2 pears, rinsed, skinned and cut into cubes
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 large 8″ Casa Mendosa Tortillas
- 1/4 cup milk
- Crisco Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup grated Kraft Mild Cheddar Cheese divided into 4-1/4 cup portions
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- fresh fruit for garnish (oranges, grapes, kiwi)
In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook mixture for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally. Pour in bowl and stir in pears and strawberries, reserve a piece of fruit for garnish.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat a small amount of oil. Place 1 tortilla in skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese. Top with half scrambled egg/fruit mixture, top with 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese. Top with other tortilla. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp. Gently turn over and cook another 2 minutes.
Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining tortillas, cheese, and egg/fruit mixture. Cut each quesadilla in 4 slices – 2 slices per person. Serve with yogurt & lemon sweet sauce, and fresh grapes. garnish with mint leaves. Serves 4.
Yogurt & Lemon Sweet Sauce – in a bowl, mix together 1 cup plain yogurt, 1 tbsp Realemon juice, 1/2 cup almond extract and 3 tbsp icing sugar, until smooth.
- 8 oz block of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 3 cans of Cloverleaf Small Shrimp (4 oz – 113 g each) rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Woodman’s Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 2 cups Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing in a small bowl. Spread in un-greased 12″ pizza pan or serving platter. Scatter shrimp over cream cheese mixture.
Layer remaining 5 ingredients in order given, over shrimp. Cover. Chill until ready to serve. Serves 10 to 12.
- 1 cup finely crushed Old Dutch Corn Chips
- 1 envelope Club House Taco Seasonings
- 1 tbsp Spice Cargo Dried Minced Onion
- 1 Fine Foods Egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1-1/2 lb ground beef
- 6 slices Kraft Singles
- D’Italiano Crustini Buns
- lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
- Old El Paso Salsa
In a large bowl, combine the corn chips, taco seasoning, onion and egg. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4″ from heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
Top each burger with a cheese slice, cook just until cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and salsa if desired.
- 1 can (14 oz – 398 mL) Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1 Old El Paso Hard Taco Kit (includes 12 taco shells, taco seasoning mix and taco sauce)
- 1 lb Lilydale Extra Lean Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup water
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 1 cup refried beans with 3 tbsp of salsa. Spoon about 1 tbsp of the bean mixture into the bottom of each taco shell. Stand filled taco shells upright in a 13″x9″ baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes until heated through.
Brown ground chicken in skillet over medium-high heat, drain. Stir in remaining refried beans and salsa, taco seasoning mix and 1/2 c water.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until thickened. Fill the heated shells with chicken filling, taco sauce or salsa and toppings. Serve immediately.
Terrific Tuna Tetrazzini
- 1 (170 g) Gold Seal Flaked Light Tuna, drained
- 1/4 lb Catelli Smart Spaghetti
- 1 cup Selection Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Dairyland Sour Cream
- 1 cup Saputo 4 Fromaggio Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 tsp French’s Prepared Mustard
- pinch of Club House Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a full rolling boil. Add the spaghetti and boil uncovered, stirring occasionally until cooked al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain but do not rinse.
Meanwhile, rinse the peas under running water to remove the ice crystals. Drain well and set aside. In a large bowl, stir the sour cream with the mustard. Add the drained, cooked spaghetti and stir until coated. Then stir in 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Add the tuna and peas. Stir just until evenly distributed. Taste and add more mustard or some pepper if you wish.
Turn the tuna mixture into a deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in the center of the oven until hot, about 15 minutes.
Three Cheese Breakfast Bake
- 1/2 (1lb) Deli World Crusty White Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 lb 4 Cheese Formaggio, shredded
- 1/4 lb Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Maple Leaf Country Kitchen Ham, diced
- 8 Fine Foods Eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp French’s Dijon Mustard
- Club House Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Grated Kraft Parmesan Cheese
Arrange bread in the bottom of a lightly greased medium baking dish, and drizzle with butter. Top with Fromaggio Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, and ham. In a medium bowl, blend eggs, milk, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the baking dish, Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Blend sour cream and parmesan cheese in a small bowl and set aside. Bake the layered mixture for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Spread sour cream mixture over the surface of the baked dish, and continue cooking about 10 minutes, until surface is lightly browned. Allow to sit about 15 minutes before serving.
- 2 tbsp Crisco Oil
- 3 Casa Mendosa Tortillas cut in 1″ strips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 red peppers, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp Hunt’s Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Club House Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Club House Cayenne Pepper
- 5 cups Campbell’s Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 whole cooked Lilydale Chicken Breasts, shredded, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Kraft Tex Mex Cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Casa Mendosa Tortillas
Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the tortillas, reduce heat and cook until they are golden brown and slightly crisp. Add the onion and cook 3 minutes longer; add garlic and jalapeño pepper; cook another 2 minutes. Add the roasted red peppers, tomatoes, tomato past; cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the cumin and cayenne pepper. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth and picante sauce. Simmer the soup for about 20 minutes or until slightly reduces.
Add the shredded chicken and avocado. Heat until warmed through.
For the garnish, heat the oven to 350°F. Cut tortillas into strips. Place strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
Ladle soup into soup bowls and garnish with grated cheese, cilantro and baked tortilla chips.
Valentine Parfait Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Devils Food Cake Mix
- Crisco Vegetable Oil
- Fine Foods Eggs
- 1 can Betty Crocker Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- 1 cup Baker’s Semisweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp to 1-1/2 tbsp Imperial Margarine
Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular sized muffin cups or 48 mini size muffin cups. Make cake batter as directed on cake mix box, using water, oil, and eggs. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about 2/3 cup full).
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. With mini muffin cups, bake 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe dollop of frosting on top of each cupcake.
In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and margarine uncovered on high 1 minutes, stirring once halfway through heating. Drizzle melted chocolate over frosted cupcakes.
Vegetable & Stuffing Bake
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pkg (120 g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken
- 1 cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine dressing and milk in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Spoon into lightly greased 12×8″ baking dish.
Bake for 20-35 minutes or until heated through.
Zesty Chicken and Pasta
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Primo Fusilli Pasta
- 1/2 cup Kraft Light House Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb Lilydale Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breast, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup dressing in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add vegetables and parsley; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta, mix with chicken mixture and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.